- Two-pack polyamide cured epoxy anti-corrosive primer for interior and exterior steel.
- Strong, versatile rust-preventing coating.
- Excellent chemical resistance. Good abrasion resistance. Easy to apply & chromate free.
- Suitable for Overcoating with epoxies, vinyls and chlor-rubbers.
- Blast or holding primer for use in tanks and on all steel in corrosive environments.
- Tie coat over zinc silicates.
- Airless Spray
- Tip Size: 0.38-0.48mm (0.015-0.019 in)
- Pressure: 110-160 kg/cm² (1600-2300 psi)
- Brush or Roller
- Relative humidity should not exceed 85% and substrate temperature should be above 10°C
Surface to be painted should be dry and free from oil, grease, dust, rust and other contaminants. The best way is Abrasive blast clean to minimum standard of Sa 2½ Swedish Standard SIS 05 59 00 or ISO 8501-1:1988. Where necessary remove weld spatter and round off all rough weld seams and sharp edges to a smooth surface.
Wherever Blast cleaning is not possible, the rust should be removed by appropriate tools followed by treatment with Berger Rust Master. First Aid:-
- Eyes: In the event of accidental splashes, flush eyes with warm water immediately and obtain medical advice.
- Skin: Wash skin thoroughly with soap and water or approved industrial cleaner. DO NOT USE solvent or thinners.
- Ingestion: In case of accidental ingestion, DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. Obtain immediate medical attention