Asian Paints SmartCare Crack Seal is a ready to use fiber glass reinforced crack filling compound for both interior and exterior surfaces. It ensures unmatched crack bridging ability for plaster cracks of up to 3 mm.Product Benefits:-
- Crack Filling Ability: Strong filling capacity for cracks of up to 3mm width.
- Flexibility: High elongation film that accommodates movement.
- Mechanical Strength: Reinforced with glass fibers for superior mechanical strength.
- Waterproofing: Water resistant film stops water ingress through cracks.
- Adhesion: Very strong adhesion on all absorbent surfaces like plaster, wood, gypsum, POP, asbestos, etc.
- Usage: Single pack and easy to apply.
- Over Coating: Easily over coated by emulsion paints from Asian Paints.
- Kindly refer to the MSDS for Asian Paints SmartCare Crack Seal gives detailed information on
- safety measures while handling the paint, which is available on request.
- Store the container with the lid tightly closed in an upright position, in a cool, dry place
- Keep out of reach of children and away from eatables.
- May be harmful if swallowed. In case of ingestion seek immediate medical attention.
- Wear eye protection during application. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with
- plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- In case of skin contact immediately wash skin with soap and plenty of water. Get medical
- attention if irritation develops or persists.
- Do not breathe vapour or spray.It is recommended to wear suitable nose pad during sanding
- and surface preparation to avoid dust inhalation.
- Do not pour leftover paint down the drain or in water courses.
- In the event of spills, contain spillage using sand or earth.
- No added Lead, Mercury or Chromium compounds.
Post Painting Care:-
- Do not apply for cracks of more than 3mm width.
- Do not apply on wet surfaces.
- Meant for plaster cracks. Do not apply on structural on joint cracks.
For the best performance of the paint, ensure proper washing and cleaning of all algal and fungal growth, if any, at regular intervals of six months.